The 5th Summer Workshop on Operator Theory, will be held in Krakow, Poland, between 5-9 July 2016. SWOT is organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Agriculture in Kraków.
The conference is devoted to all aspects of modern functional analysis with particular emphasis on operator theory and operator algebras.
Invited speakers are:
- Cristina Câmara (IST – Technical Univeraity of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Gustavo Corach (Instituto Argentino de Matematica – CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Carl Cowen (Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis, USA)
- Raúl E. Curto (University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA)
- Moshe Goldberg (Technion – Israel Insitute of Technology, Haifa, Israel)
- Don Hadwin (University of New Hampshire, Durham, USA)
- László Kérchy (University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary)
- Mostafa Mbekhta (University Lille I, Lille, France)
- Vladimir Müller (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Praga, Czech Republic)
- Jonathan Partington (University of Leeds, Leeds, UK)
- Bruce A. Watson (University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Michał Wojtylak (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
The deadline for registration is March 31, 2016.
Looking forward to seeing you in Kraków,